For the summer months, I want to be toned and ready to get this leopard print style tattooed on to my thigh. It will be a pretty big piece and I'm wanting purple and pinks infused too. I'm really excited as I am huge fan of tattoos and have quite a few. And for those that think the cliche and repetitive, 'won't you regret them when you're older?' I have only this to say...
No. If you truly are a lover of art and see the body as a canvas on which to express yourself, tattoos at any age will remain to reflect who you are and you will i'm sure remain proud, yet older...In other words, it will make no difference whether I am old or not, either way you are old. I see my tattoos as a visual memory, reminding me of a time and a place; why I wanted that particular piece done, how I felt, and where I was at that particular time in my life. They hold an awful lot of nostalgia.
However, if you are one prone to regrets and swift mind changes folks, either get a cover up or laser work done. Problemo solved!

No comments:
Post a Comment